Tuesday, December 9, 2014

25 Fantastic Findings of Farley the Ferret

This is a numbered children book I'm working on! It's a work in progress, and I won't be able to finish it this semester, but I fully intend on completing and publishing it! This book centers around our main character, Farley, who is a ferret that LOVES finding fantastic things, and takes us on one of his daily ventures to show us his ferret-worthy treasures. I will be making a separate blog just for promoting Farley!

Farley is our main focal point of course, and I will be illustrating the pages with a crayon-like brush in PaintTool Sai. I think this will add to the more child-like feel of the book. Each page will put emphasis on whatever item or thing Farley has found!
25 Fantastic Findings of Farley the Ferret, done in Photoshop and PaintTool Sai.
Animation:
Here was a small animation I did for this project! I still intend on doing my other idea, but ran out of time! I thought this would be cute in the meantime. I did each frame in Photoshop, before animating it on Iaza.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment